The Sušec canyon is regarded as one of the most beautiful and most popular canyons in Bovec.
The waterfalls of the Sušec canyon, created by nature on the slopes of Stol, are hidden by the passers-by. The path to the beginning of the descent leads us to the old Italian mulatters.
From here on, the adventure is guaranteed. The waterfalls are like the natural slides, because we will go after them on the last side. Some waterfalls will be beaten by jumping into crystal-clear pools, and the larger ones with rope.
This adventure takes place in canyon Sušec, located 7 km outside Bovec town, in direction to Kobarid.
We access the top of the canyon by walking on the old Italian mule track (25 min).
|time||2 h in the canyon|
|price per person||52€ (01.07.-31.08.: 56€)|
WHEN AND WHERE
- Departures: every day at 13:00 p.m., 16:30 p.m.
- Meeting point: at our sport centre Soča rafting in Bovec, 30 minutes before the departure
- Season: from April untill October
- obligatory sports kit (neoprene suit 5 mm, protective pants, helmet, neoprene slippers)
- accompaniment of the guide
- photographing (photos - extra)
Personal equipment: swimming suit, towel.
Minimum number of participants: 2 people
Transportation is not included in price, since the start and finish of the canyoning are the same. Therefore, your own transport is required. You will need to follow our guide with your own vehicle.
On more technically demanding sports programms children up to 14 years of age must be accompanied by parents.
- children, higher than 140 cm, swimmers, can participate in all water sports,
- maximum weight:
- women: up to 115 kg or with a body mass index greater than 40,
- men: up to 125 kg or with a body mass index greater than 40.
- belt volume for canyoning can not be larger than 120 cm.
We can also organize a picnic or a tasting of the Bovec region culinary delicacies at a local inn. Please send us an inquiry.