This package includes two of the most adrenaline-fueled experiences in the Soča Valley: a zipline descent on ten steel cables, and then canyoning on the waterfalls of the Sušec gorge.
The price includes:
- rental of obligatory protective equipment for canyoning (neoprene suit 5 mm sp.del and upper part, protective trousers, neoprene slippers, safety belt, cap, helmet) and zipline (safety belt, helmet, gloves)
- accompaniment and instructions of the guide
- transport (only for zipline trip) professional photography of participants (photos - surcharge)
Package price: from 104.40 € / person
- Children taller than 110 cm, who can swim, are allowed to take part in the rafting trip Kreda and Živ Žav.
- Children taller than 120 cm are allowed to join zip line activity.
- Children taller than 130 cm, who can swim, are allowed to take part in all rafting programs, including rafting trip Soča rafting.
- Children taller than 140 cm, who can swim, are allowed to join all sports activities.
- On more demanding activities (rafting Soča rafting, hydrospeed, canyoning, kayaking) children up to 14 years of age can participate only accompanied by parents, guardians or other adults.
- The maximum weight allowed for participation in activities for women is 115 kg and for men 125 kg.
- The minimum number of participants in the activities is 2 people (rafting trip 3 people).
- Changes of reservations or number of persons up to 24 hours before the trip are allowed and without extra charge. After this date, changes of the reservations or numbers of participants will not be considered and we will charge them in full. Participants, who do not attend the activity on the agreed date and time (no show), are not entitled to a refund.
We can also organize a picnic or make you a reservation in local restaurants. Please send us an inquiry on .