This package combines the two most popular activities: zipline and rafting on the Soča.
First there is the largest zipline park in Europe, where you will be thrilled by adrenaline descents on ten zip-lines, and then we will go rafting down the emerald rapids of river Soča.
The price includes:
- rental of obligatory protective equipment for rafting (neoprene suit 3 mm - sp.del, anorak, neoprene slippers, life jacket, helmet) and zipline (seat belt, helmet, gloves)
- accompaniment and instructions of the guide
You can also purchase photos. The price for a group that has booked an activity of up to 5 people is €10. Each additional person pays an additional €2. Purchases are possible at the Soča hotel reception or by transfer to our bank account.
You get a 10% discount when you book 2 activities.
- Children taller than 110 cm, who can swim, are allowed to take part in the rafting trip Kreda and Živ Žav.
- Children taller than 120 cm are allowed to join zip line activity.
- Children taller than 130 cm, who can swim, are allowed to take part in all rafting programs, including rafting trip Soča rafting.
- Children taller than 140 cm, who can swim, are allowed to join all sports activities.
- On more demanding activities (rafting Soča rafting, hydrospeed, canyoning, kayaking) children up to 14 years of age can participate only accompanied by parents, guardians or other adults.
- The maximum weight allowed for participation in activities for women is 115 kg and for men 125 kg.
- The minimum number of participants in the activities is 2 people (rafting trip 3 people).
- Changes of reservations or number of persons up to 24 hours before the trip are allowed and without extra charge. After this date, changes of the reservations or numbers of participants will not be considered and we will charge them in full. Participants, who do not attend the activity on the agreed date and time (no show), are not entitled to a refund.
We can also organize a picnic or make you a reservation in local restaurants. Please send us an inquiry on .