Popular sledging on mountain road to beautiful Mangart mountain is suitable for individuals, families and groups.
- sledding by day
- sledding by night with a cap lamp.
Track length: 2 km (you descend 3 times)
- safety jacket
- cap lamp for night sledging
- transport on the track
Personal equipment: warm clothes, gloves, appropriate foot wear.
When and where
- season: from December till March
- departures: every day when weather conditions are suitable
Sledding by day: 2 pm, 4 pm
Sledding by night : 6 pm, 8 pm and 10 pm
For bigger groups we can organize the trip also in the morning!
- We meet on the crossing for Mt. Mangart (after the bridge) 15 minutes before the start, from there we drive you to the starting point of specially prepared and protected track and your enjoyment can start.
Advice and guidance
- We reccomend reservation of the trip. Send inquiry
- Read also Frequently asked questions.
- Read about general rules and restrictions of the company Soča rafting d.o.o.
- We also thought of those who want something delicious to their hunger and thirst after such a trip. We can organize a lunch at a local inn.