The Soča Valley with its pristine and picturesque nature is a paradise for active leisure and real treasury of experiences.
Rafting is a unique experience for all generations. Through rafting on the rapids of the emerald river we strengthen the team spirit and admire the beauty surrounding us.
RAFTING TRIP BOKA
Boka rafting trip takes place on the most attractive section of the river Soča, from waterfall Boka to the village of Trnovo ob Soci.
The programm of the trip:
We'll meet in our sports center Soča rafting, which is located in centre of Bovec. After completing formalities we will explain the course of the trip and each participant will receive obligatory protective equipment for rafting.
Then we will drive to the starting point, where you will be devided in boats. In each boat there is place for 6 to 8 persons and a guide who steers the boat, gives instructions to the crew and ensures a safe descent. The first part of the trip will be spent learning about rowing technique and enjoying the panoramic view of the mountains. Before the second, more dynamic, part we will already know how to paddle right. During the tour the guide will tell you some facts about the history of Posočje. On the half way of the trip we will also make a stop for swimming in Soča. Professional photograpfer will take photos during the trip to provide beautiful memories of your descent. We display the photos on our arrival back at the sports centre.
Length: 8-10 km
Time: 1-1.5 h on the river
Kreda/ Živ Žav
This programm is suitable for closed groups of schoolchildren and students and takes place on technically less demanding section of Soča river.
section: waterfall Boka - Srpenica 2
length: 5-8 km
time: 30-45 min on the river
This trip is suitable for closed groups, business partners or as a part of team building programms. Section is same as at standard Boka trip, but the programm itself requires our best attention. Trip includes also local-made liqour tasting at the end.
section: waterfall Boka - Trnovo ob Soči
length: 8-10 km
time: 1-1,5h on the river
Tis longest section of the river Soča, 20 km long, is possible under condition, that there is high enough waterlevel on the upper section of Soča river. Best time for this trip is in spring or after longer rainy period.
section: Vodenca - Trnovo ob Soči
length: 20 km
time: 2-2,5h on the river
When and where
- season: from april till october
- departures: every day at: 9.30 a.m., 1 p.m., 4.15 p.m.
- meeting point: in our sport centre Soča rafting in Bovec atleast 30 minutes before the chosen hour of departure
- obligatory sports kit (neoprene suit 3mm, windbreaker, life-jacket, helmet, neoprene slippers),
- instructions and accompaniment of the guide,
- photographing (photos - extra)
Advice and guidance
- We reccomend reservation of the trip. Send inquiry
- You receive all the necessary equipment for the trip in our sport centre; of your personal equipment you need: bathing suit, T-shirt, towel.
- The trip also includes photographing and display of photos after your return to sports centre.
- Read also Frequently asked questions.
- General obligations of the company Soča rafting d.o.o.
- We can organize also a riverside picnic or a tasting of the Bovec region culinary delicacies at a local inn.