Descending through the canyon, jumping over little waterfalls into crystal clean pools, sliding on natural chutes and conquering more powerful waterfals with a rope. An amusing, dynamic and unique way to discover the work of nature normally hidden from passers-by.
Canyoning trip Sušec
This adventure takes place in canyon Sušec, 8km from Bovec town.
easy reachable – 30 minute walk from the main road.
length: 2 km
highest waterfall: 12m
description: very popular activity, includes elements of walking, swimming, sliding, jumping
difficulty: not demanding, no special experience is necessary, participants only need to be able to swim.
time: 2h in the canyon, alltogether up to 3 hours
We can also organize canyoning in other canyons in the Soča valley, depending on the abilities and experience of participants.
When and where
- season: from april till october
- departures every day: 09.30 am, 1pm, 4.15 pm
- meeting point: sports centre Soča rafting in Bovec 30 minutes before the departure
- obligatory sports kit (neoprene suit 5mm, life-jacket, protective pants, helmet, neoprene slippers),
- accompaniment of the whitewater rescue guide (all the guides are issued with Raft Guide license and Whitewater rescuer license)
- photographing (photos - extra)
Advice and guidance
We reccomend reservation of the trip. Send inquiry
- You receive all necessary equipment for the trip in our sport centre, of your personal equipment you need: bathing suit, T-shirt, towel.
- The trip also includes photographing and display of photos after the trip at the sports centre.
- Read also Freaquently asked questions.
- General obligations of the company Soča rafting d.o.o.